Over the last three days I have scrubbed 9 toilets, 5 shower cubicles, 9 sinks, 4 baths and many tiles. I will do this repeatedly, six days a week for the next few months. I have realised, if I am to survive, I must have music and that music has got to be right.
The current top 5:
1. Surfin’ USA, The Beach Boys.
2. Hang Me Out to Dry, The Cold War Kids.
3. Night Swimming, REM, purely for the water content.
4. In The Morning, Razorlight
5. (A special one just for the toilet, when you are trying to get all the way behind that bowl) Keep Your Head Up, Ben Howard.